Re: Does waw el-3atf need a space after it?

Salam,

So I went through every Arabic book I have and some websites on the net
and I am really surprised it is written glued in all the cases!!!
BUT and that's the clue, btw the waw and the noun there is some half
space the waw is not part of the next word, it is more linked to the
next word still written alone!!!
So first this seems to be a bug as pango does not support such a thing,
second and most importantly a patch against this bug will be very
difficult I suppose.

Arafat