Re: CVS: translate/mandrake drakwizard.po

Salam Youcef

Well, not all abbreviations need translation (for now) :-) Anyway, I suggest that I continue myself with drakwizard.po and I assign you a Fedora PO file. Since Fedora doesn't have the same priority as Mandrake, you can take your time to attain the cruise speed.

Ok, I think fedora will be good... drakwizard.po need hard work than i can offer at this time. Do you need me to translate a certain file or I have to pick one??

PS: You can call me Youcef ;-)

Ok, Youcef ;-)

Ahmad Tarek