[mail@marcprior.de: Document translation, Arabic]

----- Forwarded message from Marc Prior <mail at marcprior dot de> -----

From: Marc Prior <mail at marcprior dot de>
To: contact at arabeyes dot org
Subject: Document translation, Arabic
	version=2.63

Dear Fellow Open-Sourcers,

I am the co-ordinator of the OmegaT open-source project. OmegaT is a
translation memory application that is designed to assist translators. It
does not translate automatically (machine translation), but works by storing
past translations in a database.

If you know KBabel, the concept will be familiar to you. Unlike KBabel,
however, OmegaT is designed for the translation of documentation, rather than
the localization of user interfaces.

We believe that OmegaT, which is itself open-source, could be of great use to
the open-source community for the translation of documentation. We have a
particular problem at present in finding testers of OmegaT who can provide
feedback on OmegaT's ability to handle right-to-left alphabets.

We would very much appreciate your help with testing. OmegaT can be
downloaded from www.omegat.org/omegat/omegat.html.

Best Regards,
Marc Prior