Re: moving away from SGML to XML

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 13:16, Moayyad Al-Sadi wrote:
> salam, and sory for being late
> plase ppl send me to my email errormsg[at]gawab.com
> what ?
> a translation of any of my book section from html
> to sgml (you know the http://www.daif.net/linux/ar)
> pick any section that contain images and tables and
> english text in an arabic context like
>   <code dir=ltr>./config</code>

Really, I don't think there is much that needs to be done here. All you
need to do is look at any of the already existing documents for an
example. Have a look at the Arabic HOWTO xml file (arabic-howto.ar.xml)
for an example. I don't know how to do tables off the top of my head, so
I will have to research it and come back to you with that -- or you can
do that yourself ;)

The docs are in cvs:
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/doc/howto/arabic-howto/

Regards