moving away from SGML to XML

Salam,

Folks, I am in the process of moving away from SGML to XML for our
documentation. So don't be alarmed by seeing all those cvs removes and
new commits of the same documents.

The difference is almost negligible (aside from XML being even stricter
than SGML). This should give us more control over our documentation.

Just an FYI.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |