Re: ATTENTION KDE Translators

On Yaum al-Sabt 13 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 2:51 pm, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> Salam,
>
> Please do NOT use what is currently on Arabeyes' CVS. I have apparently
> sync'ed with the wrong branch (3.2 instead of 3.3 ;)

Huh! I already did an upgrade and merged that translation with my local one. I
only read your message after noticing there is something wrong :(

> I have temporarily disabled access to the translate/kde module on our
> CVS, so don't freak out if you try to commit and find yourself unable
> to.

It could be nice if you not only disabled commit but co and up also. However,
I trust you will remedy this situation inshallah.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA