OOo 2.0 and PO strings

Salam all,
I'm trying to catch up with the OOo 2.0 release. Today I updated the Arabic N/L
pages of OOo[1] but got stuck because of (possible?) .php lack of support and
working on that.
On the other hand, I was looking for some information on how to deal with the
.gsi format of the project. So far, I found some info[2] but yet need to read
more about it.
I've contacted Anmar to see if he could provide any help with that.
Munzir, the last time you used the .po files from Mandrake if I'm not wrong.
Can you please help with this issue?

Thanks and sorry for the disorganized mail.

- Ossama

1. http://ar.openoffice.org
2. http://translate.sourceforge.net/
   http://www.khmeros.info/tools/localization_of_openoffice_2.0.html