Re: Test D-I ISO Build

--- Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian dot org> wrote:
> > I also don't see the question mark (not sure if its in any of our text
> > files) but that would be U+061F as well as the comma U+060C and tatweel
> > U+0640 (all common occurrences I'd think).
> >
> > So 7 in all.
>
> Could you re-edit the fileI attached, gzip it (for safety) and send it
> back to me.
>
> I'm really not comfortable at editing Arabic text, as you may
> imagine. That's incredibly hard when you can't even imagine what is
> displayed.

I'd highly recommend you send this in private to Ossama since that would
be the fastest way around all of this (instead of getting multiple replies,
etc).

Ossama, do please include the aforementioned characters (final LAA+sisters
(4), arabic.question (1), arabic.comma (1) and tatweel (1) --> 7 in total).

Thanks & Salam.