Re: Test D-I ISO Build

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Christian Perrier <Christian dot Perrier at onera dot fr> wrote:
> [...]
> > http://www.perrier.eu.org/~bubulle/arabic-kbd2.png
> > Former version was:
> > http://www.perrier.eu.org/~bubulle/arabic-kbd.png
>
> I see it's better now. But another problem we have is
> the LAM-ALEF combination!  it's not there also :(
> Don't know what this could be.

Osama, I don't see what you mean.  The Lam+Alef->LAA seems
to be there (note 'Latin America').  There is however one
oddity - the 4th entry from the bottom seems to have an
extra space for some reason (its the entry between Polish
and Turkish (in Arabic)).  Is there a haraka/diacritic on
that word that is not being taken care of ?

Salam and great improvement !!