Re: Arabic and Persian keyboard mappings

 --- Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian dot org> wrote:
> OK. I'll report a bug against the Debian package named "console-data",
> requesting for the addition of the Arabic and Persian
> keyboards. Indeed, I'll report TWO separate bugs as I received a GO
> from you for Persian bu no ACK yet for Arabic.

Sorry for not replying earlier. I am maintaining BiCon now, and I certainly
hope you can include the arabic.map.gz. It is in good working condition.

I will be happy to do any additional work/maintainance/follow up for it to make
it to Debian. It is the best we have now, but some updates are expected in the
future. I understand that we follow on this with bug reporting, as per your
e-mail.

Thanks a lot for all the good work.

Muhammad Alkarouri

=====
"Never trust a computer you can't lift."
"How does one lift a virtual machine? :-)"

"Using the "cp" command :)"
                                                .. As seen on OxLug