Translation of menu sections

The Debian menu system (hierarchy of menus which can be used by
graphical environments for instance, for building their menus) is
interntionalised.

Bill Allombert, the menu package maintainer, has asked for translation
updates or new translations of the menu-sections file.

I proposed him to forward this request to the D-I translators
list. Hence this mail.

Atatched is the POT file for this translation.

Please send your translation as "wishlist" bug reports to the "menu"
package, with the "l10n" tag.

Of course, please check first on http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po/XX
(XX is your language code) whether there is an already existing
translation.