gnome 2.8

Salam,

After some thinking I'll stop the idea of making a paper about how to
work on gnome, I don't want to make pressure and to make ppl feel
uneasy, for sure I say what I think, but I'm not here to make ppl uneasy
or angry. So I think the discussions we had per mail and what I wrote on
wiki is enough.

The last and updated gnome 2.8 pos got in, with some new modules in the
extras directory, those will go for 90% into gnome 2.8 with gnome-
keyring-manager for 100%, evo-exchange 90% and vino 90%.

So feel free to work on one, Ayman if you want you can work on one of
the extra modules!

Salam
Arafat