Re: GNOME Desktop files

Salam,
--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
[...]
> Ok then use Asas, I am all for an easy to understand UI so ok pls use
> Asas

Roger that ;)

[...]
> Kookiyat is very awkward, I am for kookis transliterated, I
> understand
> your point but I am not convinced...

It is awkward. But since the word 'cookie' is meaningless in this
sense, because its true meaning is related to food, but its effective
meaning related to the web and sessions, it is my opinion therefore,
that any other words that is also meaningless in this sense and whose
true meaning has nothing to do with the web and sessions either, will
do the same job.

I will not explain further, as I'm having difficulty expressing exactly
what I mean, So I will continue using 'cookie'. But, I have an
interesting philosophical view on issues like this, which I'm going to
formulate into an article and post on wiki :)

[...]
> Well you're right and wrong, yep after reading it I agree with you
> and please use masahat alqurs
> BUT from a technical point of view you are not using a misaha but a
> fadha cz your working on 3 dimensions on the disk! and its a space
> not a
> field.

Well, I actually didnt no about the 3D thing :). The way I see it, the
word 'space' in English corresponds to two words in Arabic. "Fadha" and
"7ayyiz". But the first one can only be used when its an empty space,
and the second can be used whether the space is empty or full. Masa7at
alQurs should work, and so will 7ayyiz, I think. For better or worse I
think Masa7a is more common :)

Well, back to work for me then ;)

Abdulaziz,