Re: Freedesktop translation project

The REAL description is : Freedesktop & Linux tools , even if it is both
of them it is ONLY those two ;)
So IF you really want to change the name you can call it Freedesktop and
Linux tools but not translation project, TP has no face and I as a
surfer would ask myself:" huh? TP??" but FD & LT means something or FD
alone means something too...

Arafat