Re: new version of arabic-linux-book has been updated

--- Moayyad Al-Sadi <double_bksp at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> a very recent updates have been done to the book
> you may get it from www.koolpages.com/jornix
> it's dated 20040728
> ---
> new scetions (network,python...)
> some config and arabic support updates (like xorg.conf file)
> many many updates

Great work Moayyad (as usual) - let us know if you'd like us to
host your work.  Again, I know we talked about this topic in
the past and requested some format changes which didn't seem to
have been spelled out, but for the record I genuinely appreciate
your work and your license and want to make sure we give you
whatever support you might require.

In passing, your efforts have lead us to rethink and reevaluate
what support does exist for writing long documents (and books)
so don't despair, we'll get there inshalla.