Re: AIG, QAC

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 15:12, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
> Not sure what AIG is but count me in. I dont think we need
> authorization from core as much as we need authorization from the other
> QAC members.
>
> In fact this sounds like something that should be done under the
> umbrella of the QAC, but since there's no need for all six of us to be
> working on this, I guess we can have 2 or 3 people do it now, and then
> get QAC to approve it later.

The proposed BIG (not AIG, Bidi Interface Guidelines) came up during the
Arabeyes Evolution Party [1]. It doesn't really have to do much with QAC
(as QAC is more concerned with the quality of translation and not the
user interface).

I don't see why core would need to authorize anything. Simply get
cracking, get a consent on it through discussions on the lists and move
on.

Reference:
[1] http://wiki.arabeyes.org/EvolutionIrc2004

Regards