Documentation needs for Arabbix (IMPORTANT)

Hello all:

I was very happy with the response I got from people wanting to contribute gaphics and art to the Arabbix project.

Now the project is in need for writers and translators:

We have the following tasks we need accomplished:

1) Introduction to Arabbix and Arabeyes.org (English and Arabic)
2) Simple FAQ (English and Arabic)
a) How to configure my modem ?
b) How to configure my ethernet ?
c) How to to install Arabbix on my hard drive ?
d) How to contribute to Arabbix and Arabeyes.org ?
e) Where should I go for more information about linux and the Arabic language ?

The FAQ's require that you install Arabbix 0.4 or higher and walk through the steps necessary to answer the questions above. Once written, the docs are to be reviewed briefly for technical accuracy then translated to Arabic.

Please use HTML for the documents as we like to have then offered on our website and have them saved in our CVS. If you want take screen shots, go ahead. Keep in mind that the screen shots need to be updated before Arabbix 1.0 is released.

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT PIECE OF ARABBIX SUCCESS. THE DEAD LINE FOR ENGLISH IS OCT 4. IT IS CLOSE BUT DOABLE.

if you find any of the above items interesting, please email me with what part you want to work on. I will mark it as taken and expect you to start on it as soon as you can.

p.s. Check out the screen shot of arabbix at:

http://www.arabeyes.org/~anmar/arabbix/arabbix.png

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Anmar