Re: Redhat Fedora Project

Salam Arabeyes people,
Thanks Ossama for drawing my attention to the translation page at
fedora. I am not going to apply as a translator now, as I am going to be
out of country for some time, so I hope somebody else can apply, else
wait for me:)
btw, I would like to mention the easiest way up for the redhat
arabization to get up. It is by testing on redhat severn/rawhide and by
submitting good rpms through fedora. I haven't got a look at the fedora
QA specs yet, but I think Abu bakar rpms can be tweaked easily and
submitted there. Any comments?

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 01:59, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Salam everyone,
> The Fedora project (fedora.redhat.com) was released
> yesterday (22/September).
> Mr. Karouri, here's a link that you might be
> interested in:
> http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/translations/ where
> you can apply to be a translator.
> Hope this is usefull, otherwise, sorry :) just ignore
> it.
>
> Ossama

sorry for any e-mails not replied between 21 and 27 sep.
the e-mail server had a hiccup
--
Muhammad Abdulmuneim Alkarouri
Teaching Assistant