Re: منتدى بر يديّ + منتد ى إخباريّ

--- hafid71 at gawab dot com wrote:
> What I mean is: is there a way to get all posts of arabeyes for off-line
> usage such what does Outlook with newsgroups
> type: news.franconews.org

Not sure what outlook does, but you also have the archives you can look
through (or search as noted in my previous reply) of all our previous
email posts.  Kamal had noted looking into (and putting together) a means
to pipe our posts to newsgroups (not sure if that has happened or not).
In any regard, all you need is already available (sounds like you don't
want to get the emails, but want to have the info and search for it, etc.)