Re: New batch for Wordlist

On Friday 05 September 2003 20:01, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> > I am working on new_A upward & bad_words_Z downward.
>
> Let me guess, you drive on the left side of the road too :-)

On the contrary:) I just hate unfinished jobs.

> I think you meant it the other way around.

Nope! bad_words_Z downwards, and new_words_A upwards. Let
it take what ever it takes. Periodically, I will take from new_words
and dump on full_words to add richniss. No need to wait to finish
45,000 words to dump at once.

The door is open for takers from bad/new.
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)