Re: Wordlist - What's next?

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 12:48, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Salam,
> Sorry for not being active on the project, but I got busy and
> was waiting for Ahmad to finish cleaning up the files (thanks
> for that).
> Now that all files are clean, I'll start working on the
> bad_wordlist, starting from A and what ever that cannot be
> found will be eliminated.
> Please confirm and/or advise.

Welcome back Osama.

Cool stuff. po files are clean and bad_words need one last glance. Since
you will do A, I will pickup Z downward. Since bad words are mixed with
good words, we need to delete the ones that don't show up under onelook
and keep the ones that need a doctor in bad_words pending for a good
soul to translate them.

All 26 po files are good to go for tar/gz. I see no reason on why not
releasing version 0.1. Secondly, some additional words await on my
PC to be uploaded (something over 20,000 new words).

With the addition of the new batch, we release version 0.2

Good day.
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)