Re: CVS Issues

Once upon a time Mohammed Elzubeir wrote @ Sat,  3 May 2003 16:11:07 -0500

> Salam,
>
> Much to my dismay, there have been several changes to CVS and its
> location and configuration. This has resulted in the need to once
> again change everyone's CVSROOT to point to:
>
> :pserver:username at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/home/arabeyes/cvs
>
> Please change your working directories accordingly.

Here is what i did in ~/projects/katoob

$ for i in `find ./ -name Root`; do replace /srv/cvs /home/arabeyes/cvs -- $i;
done

it'll work only if there is a replace executable in your path ;)
$ dpkg -L mysql-server | grep replace
/usr/bin/replace
/usr/share/man/man1/replace.1.gz

Hope this small note'll help!