Re: CVS changes?

Quoting Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de>:

> Hi all,
>
> Are there any cvs changes ? I can't send any po file.

Yes, there have been some changes to CVS. I did not initiate the changes myself
but found myself in the middle of them (the cvs server is not exactly 100%
under my control). Those changes are mostly for security reasons.

This should be resolved completely by the end of today (it's 2:47pm right now,
I won't be able to do anything until at least around 7:30pm). You should be
able to commit though (right now), but not all the scripts will execute (for
example, cvs_log.py which stores logs in mysql and sends out emails, etc. will
not run and you may get an error message). However, your file will be committed.

There are many other changes that are taking place right now, which I will
announce once they are done.

Thank you for your patience.
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: