Re: Re: Arabeyes CVS account

> No, but your account needs to be setup. Also, as Nadim has suggested,
> please try to work on some KDE PO's first to get a hang of it,
> before going for the full_wordlist (pick a small file from the kdeedu
> module or similar unassigned ones).
Ok I opted for KTouch (I couldn't find any unassigned project in kdeedu. Each program contains a name beside it!!!

[munzir at localhost kdeedu]$ cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:***** at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:2401/srv/cvs
CVS password:
[munzir at localhost kdeedu]$ cvs commit ktouch.po
cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsnQOlQi

What should I do now?

--
Munzir Taha,
Telecommunications and Electronics Engineer,