From: Yousef Raffa
Subject: KBabel Problem
Date: 14 Mar 2003 11:23:24 +0300

Hi guys,
It's me again! Sorry I've been very disturbing lately!! but I have one
more thing, forgive me.

I want to create a dictionary using KBabel, I've read the great
Translator Guide made by Mr. Youcef Rahal and our great translators at
http://www.arabeyes.org/guide/translator/tools.html but it was saying:

Go to Settings->Configure Dictionary->Translation database.

I don't have Translation database there!! I only have PO Auxiliary and
PO Compendium! Please advice me on how to create my own database.

Thanks in advance for your great help.
<< signature.asc >>

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493