Re: I have to trademark cheers ;) --> cheers (C)

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 15:22, Arafat Medini wrote:
> Salam
>
> I noticed that Anmar used cheers so I think I have to make a patent on
> it ;) well the only problem is that I don't have the rights on
> "cheers....." so I have to make a patent on this also ;D
>
> cheers uh ..

I am accused of saying cheers now, and then, and seeing it written gives
me the creeps :(, cheers is the British way of saying thank you, being
polite in informal way. I am sure the Grammar police will stop you from
using it never mind seeking a patent for something that have invented by
the Syrian Shabab a long long time ago ;)

Walid.

--
Walid Shaari <Walid at melinux dot com>