KDE & Me

Salam,

This is to announce my will to stop working on KDE translation (maybe temporarily, but i'm not sure). My list of todos is growing longer and longer and i prefer not to take more engagements...

The root directory has now only 5 untranslated files (about 800 strings). For the person who will take over it (Mohamed Gamal ?), i'd ask to try not only to translate the untranslated and fuzzy strings, but if possible also to try to keep the coherence in the terminology used.

Maybe i'll come back to translation in the future, but i can't give any date for the time being ;)

Good luck !

Youcef.

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493