From: Mohammed Gamal
Subject: Names and Trademarks
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:05:49 +0100 (BST)

Salam Everyone,
For a while we were tranliterating some names and
trademarks in the KDE and GNOME PO files. Do u think
this is right 'form a *LEGAL* Point of view' I think
we should use English terms for things such as
'Linux', 'KDE', 'GNOME', 'Mandrake Linux', etc. as
they are trademarks. Is that right?

P.S.: Don't panic! I didn't use the english names in
my tranlation :)

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493