Re: Arabic gets the position it 's people deserves

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 01:22:43PM +0100, Arafatm wrote:
> Arabic doesn't derserve any position it is a language as any language is in the whole world it only gets the position it's people deserve.

Salam Arafat,

I don't mean to be rude here, but I will be straight-forward. If you have
nothing useful to say, please keep it yourself. Yuo are wasting our
bandwidth and othe people's mailboxes with this pointless post.

Any progress in Arabization is obviously a reflection of the interest,
commitment and userbase of the Arabic Linux/Unix user. If you feel something
is lacking, you can either help positively with it, or simply shrug it off.

Messages like this offend me (and I'm not easily offended).

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir