Re: Arabic gets the position it 's people deserves

Assalamou Alaikom.
First of all, Arabic is very different than any other language in terms of
scripture and words.
Translation to Arabic needs time and effort and I'm sure with the help
of the members here, we can get it up, but still each one has his own
situation that might prevent him/her from participating.
I've been working on full_wordlist.po file, which is mainly the dictionary
that we need to translate the .po files. I've faced so much confusion
because of the way words were translated and I wrote about this many
times.
(IMHO) We do not need a translation just for the sake of a translated
interface or help file but we need a professional translation which is
easier and better that others (like M$ Windoze for example).

Anyway, this is my opinion, and I guess people deserve for appreciation
rather than blaming.

wa Assalam,
Ossama Khayat

Arafatm wrote:

Arabic doesn't derserve any position it is a language as any language is in the whole world it only gets the position it's people deserve.
salam