Re: ar.po & full_wordlist.po

Do you think it's agood idea to add a note when
I don't find a word in either Mariam's Webster
or Al-Mawred?
Like:

#,fuzzy (Not found in dictionary)

Ossama

Isam Bayazidi wrote:
On Tuesday 31 December 2002 14:16, Ossama Khayaat wrote:

Assalamou Alaikom everyone.
I just subscribe to the list because
I wanted to help in traslating.
I noticed that the ar.po and full_wordlist.po
files were'nt updated for a very long time.
I see there are some simple strings/words that
I can lookup in the Mawrid dictionary, search
any of the suggested sites, or at least read
the preceding explanation so that I can get
it translated.
So, If no one one is willing to work on that,
please allow me to do so, because I saw there
are so many *essential* words are missing that
will help so much in traslation.

Salam Osama, You are proving to be a great contributor wanting to help in more than
one project at the same time :-) I find this great and bringing enthusiasm
even to me :-)

Please feel free to work on the full_wordlist.po, the Mawred will help
you indeed. forget about the ar.po for now, It can be easily translated
after translating the big mighty full_wordlist :-)

Please double check your translations in that file, as this file will
serve as a seed to rough translation, and maybe a seed for QaMoose and other dictionary related projects..

Yours
Isam Bayazidi