Thanks for all :) & a Screenshot for ur pleasure

Salam

I'm back thanx for the mails of Hassan and Youcef ;) I have a very nice
screenshot about the translated progs you'll have to take a look it
looks WONDERFUL :D.

http://www.geocities.com/elbiruni_de/Screenshot-3.jpg

Now to the problems:

* Harakat ili3rab are not correctly drawm with the letters, they are
separated from them. THis is very bad especially that we need the
"shadda" for many of our words.

* When I make a " _ " char. the letters are not linked to each other
anymore and that makes the whole look SO UGLY. We also have to fix this.

* and last but not least the fonts, I have found only one really good
looking font it was the Bitstream cyberbit font, which was 12MB big so
after a while loading a program took hours. So we have to solve the
dilemma of a very good font but who is isolated only for arabic and
latin so that the script is very little and we can work with it.