Re: Banner for Translation

--- Ossama Khayaat <ossamak nht com kw> wrote:
> Nadim Shaikli wrote:
>
> >Ossama see if you can have two banners deployed on that site - one that
> >is specific to Arabic (as noted on the later link) and one on the
> >main page (if possible) which excludes the "help your culture, roots..."
> >part as it would cater more to a latin (non-arab) audiance.
>
> Would you please tell me which one exactly. I asked the site owner and
> it's ok.
> here are the links:
>
> http://mohasr.haydarlinux.org/join.gif
> http://mohasr.haydarlinux.org/join2.gif
> http://mohasr.haydarlinux.org/join3.gif
> http://mohasr.haydarlinux.org/join4.gif

I'd suggest join4 (the last one) but after removing the "culture/root"
part.  Mr. M.Aser is on the list so let's wait for him to make the
necessary changes or get a reply from him (I'm guessing).

BTW: Ossama, if you have an idea about what the banner ought to look
     like or ought to contain, by all means suggest it (again, let's
     hope Mr. Aser is receptive to the idea :-)