Re: gnome 2.2 released ->target 2.4 ?

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 23:22, Arafat Medini wrote:
> 2.2 was release so I'll concentrate now on the 2.4 which will for sure
> include gnome apps which have be translated: abiword gnumeric galeon
> avolution and the gimp, work will start on them.

I suggest that you stay with GNOME 2.2 .. as there will be 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 ..
The Gnome teams is not from the release often camp :) and they do not like
jumping in version numbers unless it is really needed.. so I think that
staying with GNOME 2.2 would be the best as I estimate that Gnome 2.2 will
stay around for 2 years same as GNOME 1.4 stayed around for 2-3 years..

Yours
Isam Bayazidi