translation CVS trees

Arafat, we had talked about this in passing.  We need to get Arabeyes'
CVS tree of Gnome to mimic that which is on gnome.org as such we need
to download a bunch of files that are currently not on our CVS.  Could
you tell me where they are (for me to download) or put them somewhere
where I can access them.  I will be moving the files by hand in CVS
into the appropriate dirs soon and would like to do it right.  In the
future, please keep an eye on gnome.org's structure and tell us if we
need to move things around (we need to be in sync with them at all
times).

Elzubeir, KDE's dirs have also been shuffled (per earlier email), could
you please do the same for KDE ?