Re: porting my book to sgml

--- Moayyad Al-Sadi <double_bksp at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> 1) a template having tables(with a row span and col
> span) ,images, ltr inside rtl in html i used
> encoding to a value and set document overall direction

Youcef, could you please look into our current sgml template
and rename it to template.en.sgml and create another one that
is arabic centric (template.ar.sgml) to suite Moayyad's
requirements.  Elzubeir is still on his trip and his return
date is in question (to say the least :-) and I'm not familiar
with SGML to do it myself (ie. "help help").

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/doc

This is a VERY important topic and we need to get this simple
template done so that Moayyad and whomever would like to help
him port his marvelous "world's first" book to sgml can commence
in earnest.

Once Elzubeir returns we can double/triple check on the template's
contents and create a meaningful repository space for the uploads
that are to come.

> 2) a windows utf8 text editor fit on 1 floppy

I think there are a few of those around.  Let me look about (Notepad
does UTF-8) for something nicer - unless someone beats me to it (google
might hold wonders too).