Re: Minutes from 19 Dec 2003 pre QCC meeting

THE QCC controls quality is it said by it's name : quality control
commitee, so the name is pretty fine.

One rule is the best way to go to not confuse the user, PLEASE PLEASE
PLEAE think about the NORMAL user, writing too much in an interface
makes the user totally frustrated, I am really rock solid on this and
I'll not give up using ONLY one rule mine or not that's not important
for me but it has to be ONE rule.

yours
Arafat