Re: new comer

--- abd el rahman ghareeb <king_abdo at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> this is my first post to the list

Welcome aboard !!  Its always nice to see new faces.

> i really wanna help out with arabeyes
> i saw the project list and i think that i can help
> with the Arabization of Arabeyes' Website

If you are interested in the website and helping on it
then you might want to subscribe to the 'admin' mailing-list.

In terms of arabizing the website, I believe the it has been
translated by Ahmad.T/msx already yet it awaits proper inclusion
which should happen soon (now that Youcef (the_hammer :-) is
back :-)

> well i'm not a good talker but i think i'm a good doer :)

Great.  Do please let us know if you have any preference in terms
of projects to work on.

  http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php
  (*NOTE: search for 'Translation/Localization Projects')

We will need an Arabic->English wordlist at some point as well
(and that is a whole HUGE first-time-ever-done project in itself).

You might want to look at our overall TODO that needs attention,

  http://wiki.arabeyes.org/ArabeyesTodo

Salam and looking forward to hearing more from ya.