Re: Arabic Wordlist - German source wordlist

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> On Saturday 13 December 2003 20:29, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > I'm not understanding what you mean - you got an additional 2000 words
>
> No way, lemme finish what I have first:)

Hehehe - btw, whenever you can, do please put a schedule out (I had
attempted to put something forward which you said was too aggressive
and that you'd redo it later :-)

> > or you are looking to translate things from german or what...
>
> No sir, they are brand new 2000 German words to be translated to
> Arabic if there are takers.

Ah, then it's a bit outside our current scope.  This would be more
in-line with a German->Arabic wordlist (which we are not doing _yet_).
Let's get the english done and completed, then worry about the Arabic
to English and then start looking at various languages (unless someone
new comes and claims this unchartered territory - ie. we're spread
thin as is and need to complete what's on our plates already).