Re: xpdf (was - Evo and gaim...)

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I've already done Gaim and sent it to Anmar.
> It was included in Arabbix 0.8.
> It's better if you can get the .po and review it,
> than doing the job again.

BTW: I also think xpdf needs to be translated - there was an issue
with the default PDF reader within Arabbix and so xpdf was the choice
to use (but it lacked localization).  I'm not sure if this topic is
captured in a bug report, but I thought I'd share it with you all.

  http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf

Ah, I think the default PDF reader wouldn't open some PDF files
while xpdf could (or something along those lines) - alas, we need
xpdf localized.