Evo and gaim on the horizon

Salam all,

with work going very smooth on the gnome 2.6 core pos and having some
great partners around me, I am making my first steps towards two big pos
which are the evo po and the gaim po.
Gaim po seems to be (even if it has nearly 1500 strings) very easy to
translate and we need (as from what I see my sister is doing ;) an
Arabic supported IM.
Evo is a little bit harder but with the Help of Azawawi and with a goal
set to 2.8 aka 3.0 I think we'll get it around the corner, this will
make some pressure on the evo ppl after they roll out evo 2.0
Maybe after or parallel to evo I'll begin work on Abiword.

Enjoy your week!

yours
Arafat