Re: full_wordlist_K

On Monday 01 December 2003 23:01, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> 'D' looked OK to me, I did revert back to the previous version of 'K'
> though and checked the file in.  It would be interesting to know why
> this happened so as to avoid it again (let me know if you are in need
> of any scripts and such if you are renaming files).

Thanks. My files are hip now. I am _almost_ sure "wordlist_add.pl" is
the culprit. I stopped any manual addition since you explained the use
of the script. I download new words file off Qamoose and run the script
to add the words to appropriate file. I mv full_wordlist_LETTER.new.po
to full_wordlist_LETTER.po. If I made a boo boo in the renaming we
would not have mixed words in one file.

I will carry on adding words via the script an keep a close eye after
each addition.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)