SGML files

Salam,

Obeid, I saw the SGML files you committed. These are done via LyX and
are not something we can process at this time. Please do consider
following the same format we have used for our documents.. which closely
follow the LDP (Linux Documentation Project) guidelines.

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/

This could prove to be an excellent guide. Especially chapter 4 (section
4.4 is a nice cheat-sheet you can use).

I have placed a 'template.sgml' in cvs/doc/ that you can use as a
starting point.

Also, be sure to grab the ldp.dsl file and try to actually get it to
process the document for you.

Thanks