Dictd server setup

Salam everyone,
I was discussing with Mr. ElZubeir, about setting up dictd server on the machine which we have for this purpose. I've spend almost all of today to get the needed rpm package (the server runs RH7.3) but wasn't successful at all.
I tried installing and compiling from source, but wasn't successful at all :(
I wonder if Abu Baker can help me in this. Mabye by creating an RPM for RH so I can provide to the webmaster of the hosting site, so we can install it and use it.

best regards,
Ossama Khayat
http://www.linuxmail.org/