Re: Arabic Dictionaries

On Saturday 09 August 2003 22:07, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Salam,
> I wonder if I'm the only one who's having this problem with this
> dictionary. Have a look here: http://www.kdakw.com/Screenshot-1.png

Nope!

> Also, today for the whole day Ajeeb was having a problem that says "Logon
> failure: user not allowed to log on to this computer." and it's still
> uptill now although i sent them a feedback message! Also, please be
> carefull when you take translations from any other English/Arabic
> translation websites, as the translation might not be 100% precise. I had
> many times faced this and one of the examples was the word "Webfoot" which
> would be translated to قدم while it's obviously not just
> that, and many other examples alike.

As for Misbar, I gave up on the site long time ago. However, Ajeeb, I always
have 2 windows open, one for dictionary.com and the other for Ajeeb.

On a side note, KDE 3.1.3 didn't like ajeeb site and had to go back to 3.1.2.
I faced the above on 2 different PCs.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)