Re: full_wordlist_M.po. Calling on Mr. Munzir

Salaam Ahmed,
First, God bless you and your efforts. I suggest besides calling Mr. Gamal The
Machine, calling you the (POLDOSER) (بولدوذر) Mashallah. Actually, I am not
sure how to say it in English - any help here?

Second, since you hate stepping over (though I love running and stepping in
between), you can do your rampage on the M and I will do round 2 starting
from Friday Inshallah. I will more than happy if you can leave less than 50
words after the rampage ;)

Third, my plan will be exactly as what Ossama suggested before and a small
addition so no one will be angry. If I couldn't find it in onelook.com I will
post it in the list and then either remove it or accept the suggestions.

--

Telecommunications Engineer
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS.
New Horizons CLC