Re: GUADEC 5

--- Arafat Medini <lumina silverpen de> wrote:
> Guadec 4 is on the coming (it will be held in the 16th of june I think)
> and I thought we have to prepare ourselves to GUADEC 5 I wanted to be
> present anyway in a GUADEC meetingand so it wouldbe great to represent
> Arabeyes with a sheet about translation for eg. As we have big
> experience now in this field and I live in europe, what do you think? As
> said , I'm speaking about GUADEC5 not the coming one which is 4.
> her eis the URL for more info.
> http://www.guadec.org

I thought you were talking in chinese there for a second.  A statement
noting that Guadec is "Gnome Users and Devlopers European Conference"
would have been nice to start with :-)

I'm all for attending and talking to people as an Arabeyes volunteer given
we have a set agenda and a clear direction since this seems like a great
opportunity to raise awareness about _our_ collective needs.  For instance
the inclusion of some of our libraries, the fixing of certain bugs, etc.

Those are my thoughts...