Re: kbabel problem

Salam,
U didn't mention ur system specs.

Anyway, I recommend that u install kbabel beta1 from
the souce since it has some new features, and it's
always better to control the app when u install it
from the source.

When I installed KBabel beta1 on KDE 3.0.0 or 3.0.1 on
Mandrake 8.2, I needed the packages db1 and db1-devel
beside the kde-libs, kdebase, and qt3 devels RPMs.

Salam

=====