Re: Using other types of Calender

Salam Isam,

There's recently been some discussion on the kde-pim
mailing list about implementing support for non-gregorian
calendar types. See the following threads:
http://lists.kde.org/?t=101460247100001&r=1&w=2
http://lists.kde.org/?t=101468411200004&r=1&w=2
http://lists.kde.org/?t=101570962600001&r=1&w=2
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-pim&m=101570948503965&w=2

Work on implementing it in KDE has already started, and
hopefully we could have support for different calendar
types in KDE 3.1.

Regards.