Re: New arabic software

Salam
I have also download it and it works perfictly, i have also downloaded the patches but i don't know why I can't run openoffice when i compile it with the patches? can anyone help?

I don't know if i should include the already compiled version with HaydarLinux??

Regards,
Haydar Alkaduhimi,
CEO, Haydar Net

عامر الصباغ wrote:

Assalama alaikum

I wonder if any body knew about the bidi release of openoffice 1
available at: http://www.iglu.org.il/IGLU/

Please be careful this is an Israele website and they only
offering the binary package of the bidi version of OpenOffice
1.0

I tried it and it seems to be working perfectly but I couldn't
be able to install any arabic font in the font list inside
StarWriter.

Please also, I have a very good news, it is the Arabic Linux and
the Arabic OfficeSuite available at:
http://ar.hancom.com from Korea

It is available for download for both the operating system and
the office suite.

I will try to download and try it on my mandrake 8.2

Please try to fix up openoffice and make some documentation for
us.